The Company has been implementing the following measures to protect personal information including a customer's name, company name, e-mail address, address, and service details the customer applied for, etc. (which means "personal information" as defined in Act on the Protection of Personal Information of Japan).
1. Purpose of Utilization of Personal Information
We will handle your personal information properly within the scope of the following purposes.
- Matters related to verifying a costomer's identity, charging bills for services, changes to service fees and service conditions, notification of construction dates, and suspension / discontinuation / cancellation of services, and other things related to providing our services.
- Sending sales recommendations / questionnaire surveys and giveaways regarding our services via telephone, e-mail, postal mail, etc.
- Improve our services or develop new services
- Answering inquiries as well as providing consultations
In addition to the above purpose of use, the purpose of use may be determined individually based on questionnaires regarding our services.
2. Management of Personal Information
In order to properly handle personal information of customers, the Company has established internal rules and internal management systems, educated employees, and taken proper measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal information as well as the loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information, and will continue reviewing them, thereby make endeavor to protect personal information.
The Company will not disclose or offer customers' personal information to any third party without the consent of the customers, except for in the cases as stipulated in laws.
3. Entrusting the Handling of Personal Information
n order to achieve the above purpose of use, we may entrust your personal information to a business contractor or an alliance partner. In that case, we will take appropriate measures by selecting a company which has sufficient protection of personal information, by signing a personal information protection contract with the Company, etc. However, if a court, police agency or other public agency makes a request for disclosure of the personal information in accordance with laws and regulations, we may provide the information to the relevant public agency.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
If you wish to have your personal information disclosed, etc. to you, you can contact the Company via the personal information inquiries desk as written at the end and we will promptly respond to such a request within a reasonable scope. An administrative fee of 1,000 yen (including tax) * will be charged per contract.
* If additional costs are needed due to special disclosure / notification methods, fees taking such costs into consideration may be added to the invoice.
5. Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
In a case where there is a mistake in the personal information the Company retains, we will correct or delete the personal information in response to a customer's request in accordance with the procedures we establish.
6. Amendment of the Private Policy
<Inquiries regarding personal information protection>
Personal Information Inquiries Desk phone number: 03 5579 8029
(From 10:00 to 18:00, from Monday to Friday, except for public holidays, New Year holidays, and other Company holidays.)